Sunday, May 13, 2007

Detachment

I'm back in Baguio... and will be leaving faster than coming... but hey, it's home and it feels good to be back (I still get my colds back whenever I return, but it's worth the comfort of home). For now, I feel reconnected to my family and electronic social life thanks to the internet connection of home, but somehow disconnected from everything else... somehow VP of JPIA becomes distant, Abbott worker becomes distant... and it feels strange how I easily I detach from everything in the past and reattach to another reality in such a collous manner... maybe it's a good thing that I never have a permanent attachment on anything even if I have experienced such experiences which I still consider "special".

Oh well, hi to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home