Wednesday, January 31, 2007

appreciation

Today started annoying as I woke up late, still lacked sleep rushed to BA, skipping breakfast by the way, only to find my groupmates either unwilling to do the thing we are supposed to do or even later than I was... In a pragmatic view, I don't really need to do anything since I'd have the least feedback damage in terms of grades (it would just be another 3) as opposed to my oblation scholar class groupmates. Seriously, I was almost certain that we'd be a power group since they were a group composed of the best, then I realize that I've been shouldering too much of the work... How can someone have a headache or a fever whenever we have a meeting in the morning when they are so annoyingly active during our 8:30 law class... Maybe I'd be better off having Melvin as a groupmate again...

On the other hand, my loyalty to Lola Lita's canteen earned me some extra meat and a banana free of charge. It was extremely funny how I felt so happy receiving the freebies from the canteen. Finally, a little appreciation. I have come to a conclusion that I AM UNDERAPPRECIATED insuchaway that the little things feel like big things right now... Maybe I should just be selfish, I've exhausted too much from being nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home