Sunday, February 18, 2007

consequentiality

i decided to try a cigarette despite the fact that I was near stressless a while ago, my excuse was to stay awake so i can study, my reason was because i had cigarettes and wanted to try smoking some. so i did, and now my head feels weird and my chest is tighter than it should be (but at least my mind is clear).... my roommate who was impossible to wake up with alarms and kicks woke up because of the smell of smoke... i have no idea whether i should be sorry that i polluted his air and got him pissed or be happy that i got him pissed since i simply hate his presence, but i pretended to be sorry anyway. a while later the room's mirror broke while i was passing beside it... was it because God didn't like the idea of me smoking (read as me, smoking not me smoking as in my smoking), or because i hit it while i was passing (i didn't feel myself hitting it though) or my former roommate (the original owner) had an accident (knocking on wood).

regardless, after little thought about it, i do not want to smoke another cigarette in my life, and that comes from an objective and experienced view. smoking simply makes me feel weird in a bad and uncomfortable way (i mean physically uncomfortable, not guilt-stricken uncomfortable)... give a hoot, don't pollute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home