Friday, February 09, 2007

destiny

a while ago, i went to coop to buy some food, at the counter the people before me bought some cigarettes... i thought it was destiny's call for me to buy my own pack since i had a craving for some smoke since i messed up last night (yup, de-stressing is something i'm worth risking my life despite my affinity to lung diseases)..i decided to ignore the devil's sweet words, all i need is an apple to bring back the vitamins to my mind...

a while later, as i grabbed for the noodles in my bag of groceries, i felt a box...a box of marlboro lights... and as i stared at the 2x5x1 box, i thought what any person who was hungry would ask... did i pay for this?

noodles (no cook) roughly 21
noodles (regular) roughly 5
chips roughly 22
cheap chips roughly 12
canned milkfish roughly 25

rough total 80something
got change for a 100
unless the box was less than 10 pesos, i must have gotten it for free...

heh, life...

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, February 10, 2007, Blogger zelina said...

So.. Did you give in?:)

 
At 9:55 PM, February 12, 2007, Blogger vincent said...

still unopened, don't have a lighter. :) and not enough stress in life (yet)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home