Monday, December 18, 2006

post #100

based on the post count you see when you converted to blogger beta, this is my 100th post (plus or minus error from deleting a few posts probable, but who cares)

am back at home, and my compensated older brother has become a big spender given the fact that he has a higher take home salary than my mom and spends near nothing for life necessities. So most of his income goes into various clothes, gadgets, and whatnots...at least i got a dvd-writer out of it. he has become so much easier to get along with ever since he finished school.

today i mark "lait aere" (i'd use the correct characters but the i couldn't find that e used in pokemon in the character map...but i did find this ۞... if it prints in the write font, you should see something that should be less probable in a character map) as my favorite chocolate flavor. and my failure with adjectives prevents me from imparting upon you the feelings i have for it (as usual)

also today, my family had a discussion on my sister's quasi-boyfriend, which then turned to TFI, career plans, and eventually their preference for my future wife. My mom wants someone Chinese (...and for some reason I'm feeling relieved...that shouldn't be too hard since majority of the earthen human population IS chinese...or Indian...or Filipino). My dad wants someone rich (which cuts me down to the upper 10% of the world population). I want someone smart so i wouldn't need to answer my kids' homework for them, (which cuts me down even further since majority of the human race is, in the nicest words i dare say, stupid)... OK, google search my life for someone like that and i have 1 result... scrap the smart girl, she just has to be rich and chinese... smart, rich, chinese girls are bound to be evil and manipulative of their husbands anyway.

Merry Christmas, last post of the year!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger zelina said...

Vincent,

Meron naman sa BA nyang smart-rich-chinese ha.. Wehehe.;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home