Saturday, October 21, 2006

7 minutes to kill

i am in katipunan, with zel and 7 mins of internet time before the prepaid connection expires, then i think of updating my blog.

bakasyon na finally! I managed to turn my accounting around and get a 2.25 out of it on the 4th and final exam. I got a 79%! not bad for something that was 69% before the 4th exam. my auditing and finance sucks, hope i pass them. to note, this is the first sem i end without having to worry about failing accounting since 114.1

5 mins left

a bunch of online players of some mmorpg are beside me. they kinda weird

will go to Jpia's planning sem for the 1st time. (and thus i'll be staying over at zel's)

just remembered that I overbooked and also got a place at manu's...sorry manu

3 mins...

or i think...it blinked last 5 mins, and is displaying a timer stuck at 58 secs...

just thought of something to do...ending this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home