Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just Before I Poke With My Sister's CPU

spent most of the day with my dad and sister today.

found out that the Ortigas Station is closer to SM than the Shaw Station, but if you're gonna go to Shangri-la beforehand, take the Shaw station.

Everything in Shangri-la Plaza (or was that Crossings?...or are they one and the same?) is expensive. Mrs Fields ice cream is good.

Hotel room, missed the chance to take a night in one last night (also missed seafood feast last night)

Had lunch in some Chinese Restaurant, ordered Squid balls and seaweeds noodles (for the experience of taking it). Hated it like hell, puked 30 mins later. *sigh*

Went to Toy Store, found cute teddy bear and pig (...ur...) piggy banks. Thought, it would be cruel to withdraw your cash after (poor Barbie). *but i guess it would be fun to hammer that teddy bear*. Also saw some toys which were so disturbingly cute, you'd get a shiver.

Found a potential catch job in case I fail accounting. I would like to work in the toy department and get paid to build model kits (although they are for other people)

Bought 50 P8 CDs. Should have bought P7 CDs, but I changed my mind when I saw the CDs with the Sheep design (bought 10 of those and 40 other CDs)

Bought a P45 CD spindle... later found a P39 CD spindle that can hold as much... *darn*

Homewards...got worried about taking the right train home. Relief came later when I found out it was the right train. (wondered if MRT's normally swayed left and right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home