Saturday, November 26, 2005

nights aren't what they used to be...

...can't sleep...figured that i might was well be productive and take advantage of yakal's high-speed connection....

i am sleepy, but all the thoughts in my head is keeping me awake... sat school later, must be up by 7:00 (or so); FP finally has a title; Genmeet soon, need a teaser; Must do marketing for FP; I feel like i've been replaced; E&R commeet, can i even stay awake for it; Mark getting mad at me because of my second committee; Need to edit Anicia and Klek's pix; Still have 186 to do before Sunday; Must meet Sheryl tomorrow; Must text, must not text; Download should be finished by now; Must finish my project soon; Life chapter is over, face it; Time is running out; My hand hurts; My e-fan is to noisy; Must gain weight; Maybe i should update my blog; emotional spillage; various one-liners said in my past; regrets, regrets, more regrets, and what was the other one, oh right, regrets.

Well, better get to work on Anicia's pic... and 186, and whatever I can finish in 2 hours.

FP Teaser:

Nandito lang ako...
Hihintayin Kita...
Maski na hindi ka dumating...

FINANCIAL PROJECT 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home