Wednesday, November 23, 2005

something new everyday

haha...something to blog about everyday... this blog doesn't feel like the results of boredom anymore... :) Feels awkward, but i should care about that too much, why? (hell if i cared about what others' thought, i'd be studying in another school enjoying cool air and a playstation 2 and not worrying about failing an exam that involves addition)

looking back, i've bee blogging about depression for too many previous entries, and people keep asking me if I'm alright. (di pa sila nasanay sa akin...been like this since we've *insert any name of a person i know here* met for the first time). Sure there were times when i gave more than usual significant effort to be happy, but I can't contort my face to that position forever. :) *thus smileys on my blog, to show my good mood* To anyone who cares, just stop...it's starting to get annoying. :) *more smileys in my blog*

went to court today. It was 4 (or 5) annulment cases and a rape case that was later held in the chamber (of secrets). Anyway, i learned something today! Hassle magkaasawa. Lalo na pagnagpakasal lang kayo dahil nabuntis mo yung babae... [conclusion: wag mag-asawa maski na mabuntis mo ang babae...joke (ok now i feel like victor...or so i think...no...i doubt he feels stupid whenever he says that)]

moving on... (double meaning, unintended, but quite possible) maybe i just saw someone in a place at a time to remind me of something...girl who i don't know, sitting alone in a very sentimental way, staring into the great space i like calling "kawalan" *therefore kung kinain ka ng kawalan, ikaw ay nakatitig sa isang napakalaking puwang sa buhay*. Anyway, maybe it was that little thought that "nobody has the right to be that sad" and "oh wait, i'm one to talk...ur...think to myself in an extremely audible way".

I need to cheer up. Pinky's starting to tell me to get psychological help, but i already know what a psychologist/psychiatrist (well, the gist...don't really know the terms they use) will tell me, so why bother. so maybe i should just do what i need to do and just get on with my life...(she'd be happy)... :) *again, smiley in my blog*

can't turn back time to take back what i've done, but i'd do it again anyway even if i could... some things are worth the pain. :) *more smileys in my blog*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home