Sunday, November 27, 2005

reynaline grace tugade

My life isn't that much different, I just learned a few things without realizing it....

Maybe I expect too much from myself, that I try to carry this burden on my own... But when I think about it, people have been helping me with it. I have been passing this cross around, not like the last time when I couldn't find anyone to carry it with me... Maybe because back then, nobody understood...

Maybe because I thought you needed me to be strong... so I pretended that I have learned to smile despite my depression... Or maybe because I have learned to let go of things faster now without realizing it myself... Maybe I just got too used to the pain, that it all seems ordinary now...

Today, Rei, I want to thank you for reaching out to me, for telling me your problems, and for listening to mine. It's nice to feel needed, and it's also nice to need someone (in a way)

Wishing you the best! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home