Wednesday, December 07, 2005

change of heart

legs are killing me... life is too exhausting recently with all the walk-ins, reviews, classes, petty problems, and detours i have to take. well, at least i didn't get a violation last night...

*life...sometimes i wonder if you even know half of the things i have to go through for you* |D

recently losing sleep over a nagging feeling i got sometime during the weekend, somehow i felt that things weren't the same anymore. i didn't feel as energetic as i usually do (and that should equivalent to almost dead in my case) but after the calm feeling i got when i woke up after an hours nap awhile ago, i figured it must have been fatigue (FP...). Getting a better rested mind, and seeing things that matter to you usually in a close range from a distance makes you realize a few things...

realized a few things really can't be changed that easily. haha :P my little experiment failed, things are back from where I left it 2 weeks ago. The things that happened recently must be my fault for trying to rush changes too much. Maybe I was just getting too comfortable with my current life that I got too afraid, so i ended up trying to destroy it before anything else does... *yes, i am weird*

so i guess the lesson here is to just live with what you have and make the most out of it. Things won't last forever, but maybe i should be less of a wheel of destiny and just let things happen as they should. (or maybe i shouldn't...who knows)

BACBACAN's over, hope you are in a better mood now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home