Sunday, October 08, 2006

of broken fans, hopeless romance, lost accounts, economics, the sem that is about to pass and the sem that has yet to come

broken fan, simply put, my fan died. reason of death, unknown. his memory shall not be forgotten on all the warm nights ahead until the 21st... cheers to you.

hopeless romance...if i have not said it before, i think the guy from room 125 is actually courting me with brownies and chocolates. (weee, free sweets, no commitments necessary). for me who has no conscience whatsoever, i just have to eat what he gives and show complete disinterest in him for a while and things should go well. (why can't i make a girl fall in love with me for a change). For some, they will think "nagfifeeling na naman yung isa dyan." but after getting a total of 3 boxes of brownies, 1 cadburry bar, 1 chocolate bar of an unknown brand, and uncountable chocolate kisses, i think i have gained the right to be "feeling"

lost accounts...my neopets account was deactivated due to log-on scam. someone stole my account and took all my stuff and the neopets staff decided to freeze my account and refuses to give it back to me. oh well, one less problem to deal with.

economics: comparative advantage:
Joseph: "May 20 ka jan? wala akong barya."
Vincent: "Buti ka pa ang ganda ng problema mo, ako naman walang pera. Alam ko na, palitan na lang tayo, sayo na yung 20 ko akin na lang 500 mo. Magkakabarya ka na, magkakapera pa ako.

economics: assumptions:
A chemist, a physicist and an economists were stuck in a desert and needed to open a can of food.
Chemist: let's start a fire, the heat would expand the air inside and force the can open
Physicist: let's drop the can from a tree, the impact from the fall would crack the can open
Economics: Let's assume that there is a can opener, then we can open the can

the sem that should almost be over:
checked the academic calendar. The sem should end on Oct 13, but mine ends at 21... must be because of all the missed classes. I still have work for all my classes except PE... *sigh*

the sem that has yet to come:
all majors, one elective (hopefully). the annoying part is my *ahem* floormate wants to be roommates. i don't mind the freebies he gives in the process of trying to be closer friends, but being roommates is too much for me... i really have no intention of living in a room with him who looks behind my back at much about everything i do, be it something PC or something ACAD. I would rather have that cat or tarsier as a roommate. (maybe i should move to his room)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home