Thursday, September 14, 2006

error 999: unable to process request at this time

the words we speak become the bases of other people's perceptions about us. We really should be careful what we say and why we say things. People end up getting hurt, confused, misled, disappointed, etc. I really didn't have the authority to lecture her, and I was no better than she was, but I still did anyway. Was I trying to make her realize her mistakes by giving her a dose of her medicine? Or was I just being "superior", turning myself into the ultimate saint who has the power to change things for everyone in a way which I think is better? Was it for her or for me? Is it even worth thinking about. Maybe I just wanted to put something before I placed the nonesense i would put below. :)

Auditing Class, Pete and Raymond after an arguement, I was in the middle.

Ray: Ano ba gusto mo....halik o kiss.
Pete: Sex

*yan ang problema sayo Pete*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home