Wednesday, June 14, 2006

reconnected to reality

broadband internet access, i have missed thee. the usual 8-1 sked is ttill on, but it's better than dial-up.

bente na ako, doble na lang 40 na ako, tapos doble 80. woohoo, matanda na ako!

my new roommate is a would-be JPIAn. He seems kinda nice, sings out of tune a lot, but i've gotten used to it after being exposed to my own voice for 20 years.

a lot of things has happened recently, and they happened right under my nose, but i never noticed them. i guess myu bluntness and insensitivity is at its peak.

tapos na rin ang mini-SAG jobs ko, magsisimula na ang mini-NF and *kung pumayag si lawrence* mini-FP jobs ko. Xempre priority pa rin ang EnR duties ko. (parang may mali)

today, habang on-my-way-to-bribe-dorm-manager, nakita ako ni mam sonia. tawagan ko raw ang isang babaeng nagngangalang erica tabanda, isang unknown person from UP Baguio about a slot in Ilang to accomodate her for her would be stay in UP Diliman...in a strange turn of events, it became a slot for my sister, which for some unknown reason became a priority in my life. Ngayon, sana naman makuha na ng kapatid ko ang slot na yun. (mahirap maglakad ng mga papeles ng biglaan... *sigh* you would have been proud of me) :P

and who was i talking to again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home