Monday, May 01, 2006

...laziness....

...have a report for PI 100 tomorrow... only half done with the realizing process... reality sucks... I guess all the cancelled appointments were in vain. spent most of the 3 day vacation bumming in front of my PC doing bum stuff instead of PI 100 stuff. Oh well, at least this part of life is almost over.

May...I never thought I'd actually hate its coming... Turning 20 soon...and I am already 7 years too late to do things that teenagers usually do... *look back in past life...did I miss something important? nothing worth thinking too much about I guess*

Byke... although I doubt you'd ever see this, thanks. You just made me realize a few good things about myself (although i doubt that that was ever your intention). Even so, people in my direct sphere of influence are forbidden to be more depressed than I am, so cheer up. :) Life is much more fun that way. Ikaw rin, magmumukha ka pang mas matanda kesa sa akin.

Philosophical thought of the day: Sacrifice. *If I tell you I can save the life of the one you love by killing myself, will you ask me to do it?*

(--,) ==> self-portrait using keyboard characters. Labo ng buhay *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home