Thursday, May 04, 2006

there's an angel watching over me

this morning, while I was [trying to] study for my NAT SCI 1 exam, my summer roommate (the one who is currently being followed by spirits and thus the cause of our room's "special" aura) played a song. At first I thought he was just being an [censored]but when i recognized the lyrics it was the song used for a flash movie that became the beginning of my internet search for flash.

Here is the link to the flash movie. This is probably the exact inverse of the last flash link I posted. :)

today, i figured out that everything was just a misunderstanding. maybe i should stop worrying about things too much...i'm starting to get strange (but almost enjoyable) dreams.

and to the people who thinks I care for them. SMILE. :) Don't loose your head, it's probably the prettiest part of your body.

word for the day: euphemism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home