Saturday, November 12, 2005

and again

yakal internet connection is up again, broadband internet... joy
(now if only i can find someone competent enough to fix my LAN cable...)

what to blog about....life is nice recently, had 10 reasons to be depressed but 11 reasons to be happy, so that's good. :)

so another sem of figuring out how to speed up my PC; downloading quasi-useless data; trying to pass at least one accounting exam; doing a lot of JPIA stuff which i will probably not like doing but end up doing anyway; cleaning 500 mail from my inbox; overnights with Pinky or Pete; and other things I dare not blog about (yet) has begun.

happy birthday zel (3mins ago)

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, November 12, 2005, Blogger zelina said...

thanks vincent!

and it's more like one day and 3 minutes ago (your post is dated November 12).

see you when I do!;)

P.S.
Thanks for the gifts.
I soo love them all.

 
At 3:13 PM, November 12, 2005, Blogger vincent said...

..uh..oops...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home