Thursday, October 13, 2005

sem break

final exam bukas sa 114.1, at nag-uupdate ako ng blog habang naghahanap ng WINAMP Skin at nakikinig ng instrumental version ng Don't Cry for Me Argentina.

i can finally take a break after tomorrow, and I'd wake up in Baguio. *relief* to bad it might end sooner than expected... still need to get my 114.1 grade as soon as it's ready. Plus there's planning sem (payagan kaya ako?). I have no idea what convinced me to become an EB (again) after I told myself that it would be too much work. Must be the pending ease of life caused by the this sem's loss. I am now a vice chair for promotions for the financial project *or i think i am*

maybe it hasn't really hit me yet...sem break... Baguio, cold climate, playstation, a pantry full of food, no accounting *regardless whether it's sem break or not* , no assignments, no more exams, no collateral worries...no Broadband internet connection from 8:00pm to 1:00am, 24-hrs during weekend.

funny though, i am not actually looking forward *that much* to going home... maybe it's my failing accounting subject; maybe it's the loss of the nice *quasi-nice* internet connection; maybe because i really don't see the reason to go home had i the choice not to, maybe it's because the fact that there is no thing-that-I-want-to-be-OK-and-the-fact-that-it-was-OK-before-i- left-home-gives-me-the-false-impression-that-it-would-be-OK-again-when-i-get-home, or maybe because i have this feeling that the "distance" will make things "distant" from what i want to heppen.

...well who cares...i guess. as long as i don't have any exams to worry about, who cares if i'm missing something because of the fact that i am going home.

dear reader, don't bother checking this site for two weeks since this post, won't update any when i get home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home