Thursday, September 07, 2006

the post intended to make you load this page faster in a dial-up connection

Today, I had over 5 hrs of sleep for the first time since Sunday. It's sad to think that the reason for my restless nights aren't my acads, but plain insomia. Apparently my decision to sleep at 4am and wake up at 2pm during weekends broke my biological clock, and the need to wake up earlier than 8am these past couple of days cut my sleep to an average of 2andahalf hrs. And, to whom it may concern, my apparent "you look more down than usual" is probably due to lack of sleep (and food, i've lost of my appetite most of this sem because of my poor(er) exercise and feeding schedules)

*edit*

"OK lang yan, that's life," she says.
"Do you even remember what happened to you a month ago," I think.

JPIA slave number one is completely useless, he skipped 2 of the damn hellweek days. JPIA slave number two is much more entertaining, she lacks motivation, but at least she tries to do most of the wishes i ask her.

My "boss" is too technically incompetent (and he dares to put proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe (Formerly Macromedia) Flash in his resume. POWERPOINT LANG YAN! MAHIYA KA NGA! Tangina sumayaw ka na lang sa BACBACAN at isulat mo yan sa p*t*ng *n*ng resume mo!

And on the time when i need, more than any other time, in my life (even more than my 114) to review, i get a headache, a frustration, and a need to rant.

Tomorrow is S.E.Men Day! Free Lunch! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home