Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the price of sanity

the reason for me to loose over 5 hours of my daily sleep for the past week has finally ended. at the beginning (on the first sleepless night, actually) i decided to get rid of my control for the sake of my sanity. that involved not holding back any of the emotions i happen to feel.

at the end of it all, i succeeded in keeping [most of] my sanity. i managed to get rid of the bulk of the exhausted feeling i had after 2 hours of lying down with my eyes closed while thinking "ang ingay ni bitoy." but it came at the price of loosing 2/3 of the net self-respect i had from people, a bulk load of guilty feelings, and an emotional thorn for every person i dissed during my most selfish moments.

and now the usual question...is the fact that i am still sane now worth the pains of knowing that you are nothing more than a liability to this messed up world.

and the world is further disappointed by devils who try wearing halos and white feathery wings.

on the lighter side of life:

The UP Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants, the Financial Project Team, and a bunch of sponsors bring you

LIKHAIN: A Celebration of Unique Filipino Creations


Featuring:
An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
A Fashion Show with apparel from edible materials
and Performances from Local Contemporary Bands

March 11, 2006 (Sa Sabado na Ito!)
7:00 PM
Bahay ng Alumni, UP CAMPUS

Tickets at Php 350 (Inclusive of buffet)

For More Information or TIcket Orders, text me at 09183010777

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home