Thursday, February 02, 2006

What was that?

Multi-tasking. Using roommates PC to do other stuff while my own PC renders videos.

Hating my task as FP promo vice-chair, it involves giving up on sleep. But it's a part of life, which I simply have to do. Beyond that, though I hate my job right now, I really like it as a whole. I know I'll feel much better this Friday (when I have accounting ...and econ?... to worry about.

would like to sleep now...

just noticed my previous post...

...does this really have to happen? How did I let it get this far...maybe I should stop thinking of myself for a while and think of a "compromise." Maybe I'm just afraid of the would-be consequence, or maybe I'm just having cold feet right now... Why did I change so much?

thining too much. :)

FP launch! Bukas na!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home