Saturday, February 25, 2006

exorcist

while i was surfing the net, looking for a way to clean my sister's overly-virused computer, I cam across a very entertaining one-liner from www.download.com: "exorcising your possessed computer using spybot". I really enjoyed the thought that i was actually doing something that some people considered exorcism. :)

fixing pc's are so much easier as compared to fixing lives... maybe too many people depend on me (and they don't even realize that they're giving me a big burden). but for they're sakes i have to carry the weight on my shoulders (which feels heavy right now...can't straighten my back again).

why can't it be as simple as fixing bugs in a pc...download a registy fixer, download an adware cleaner, update virus definitions, full system scans, when all else fails reformat...if that still doesn't work, replace. people aren't like pc's. you cannot reformat their minds to clean up the bugs... you can't replace one life for another.

and now the antivirus software has a virus (this is one helluva messed up computer my sister has). exorcist i am not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home