Saturday, August 13, 2005

Lost Focus

Why the hell can't i review!!!!

It sucks! I'm supposed ot be interested in accounting, so why can't i force myself to review it!!! I already failed 1 exam, can't afford any more failures! Must review... must not turn on PC for a while, i guess...

Today, i also realized how sometimes people know you so well, but when you think about it...you hardly know the other person... (remind me again, who was supposed to be interested in who?) Am I that absent-minded that i cannot even keep in mind the most important people in my life?

I think i need a long vacation from everything...but for now, i can't leave accounting alone... (dunno why, i just feel like it would be the biggest mistake i will ever make...)

debits will always have credits

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger scrawler said...

glad to see you got all your brain cells back. :)
i was sort of getting worried na me and ags zapped all your IQ away in that very sensless conversation one rainy day.:)

thanks for the payong ah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home