Friday, August 12, 2005

Money never smelled so bitter.

I am running low on funds...and the demand for what i am spending on is not getting any smaller. life was so easy when there was no need to budget anything. Accounting has given me enough problems on cash, now life is doing what accounting does best...making me feel depressed. How can I lose something I love (or claim to love) so much in exchange for the whatnots i get for it? Poor wallet is as empty as my mind (and stomach for that matter) right now....

Ad:
Notice the bottom of this blog. Placed something i call "Of the moment..." It's kinda like the thing i had in kalai, only this time i just place something instead of defining a word or putting up a quote. Whatever is placed there is most probably the most prominent though i'm having until a certain period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home